Skip to the content
- How much does it costs to sell your items on Second Hand Book Sale™.com?
- Sellers using Second Hand Book Sale™.com are charged in two ways:
- A monthly subscription fee based on the number of items listed for sale in the previous month.
- An external payment service fee for credit card transactions processed through our external payment service provider called Stripe.com
- What is Second Hand Book Sale™.com mission statement?
- For a low monthly subscription fee, calculated based on the number of items you “list” (not Sell) with Second Hand Book Sale™.com, your items will be listed worldwide and you can sell those items WITHOUT losing any commission on your sales. Second Hand Book Sale™.com does not get involved with any money transactions between the seller and their buyers. Unlike other “well known” marketplaces you know on the internet: they charge sellers commission on their sales which we believe is unethical and wrong.
- Why should I choose to use Second Hand Book Sale™.com services?
- Keep all your revenue from sales
- Create a brand awareness of your shop on the web
- Be part of Second Hand Book Sale™.com group marketing activities to market your items for sale instead of the impossible individual website marketing which is very difficult to get off the ground.
- Do you allow my own Google Adsense adverts on my web site at Second Hand Book Sale™.com?
- No. We do not allow that. All Google Adsense adverts are done by and for Second Hand Book Sale™.com to earn extra revenue since Second Hand Book Sale™.com does not charge sellers any commission on sales.
- Can I cancel my subscription at any time?
- Yes. You can however there is a minimum subscription period of one month.
- What if I don’t have any technical skills?
- You can hire an IT person locally And/Or
- Get an optional Remote Support Subscription per month for as long as you need it then cancel this optional subscription.
error: TM & Copyright © 2020 Second Hand Book Sale™. All Rights Reserved.